Monetary donations are most appreciated and can be mailed, dropped off in person, or made to the shelter through Paypal:
The shelter is also always in need of the following items:
- Cat Food
Purina Cat Chow Dry Food – 30 Pound Bags
Purina Friskies Wet Food – Case of 24 cans
- Kitten Food
Purina Kitten Dry Food – 30 Pound Bags
Fancy Feast Kitten Wet Food – Case of 24 cans
- Dog Food - Natural Balance or Purina Beneful Dry Food – 50 Pound Bags
- Puppy Food – Purina Puppy Dry Food – 25 Pound Bags
Additionally, we are looking for items to keep our cats and dogs clean and ready to greet their future family. The ideal products for cleanliness are:
- 50 Pound Bags of Litter
- New and Used Towels (In good condition, please)
- Fleece Blankets or Fabric
- Tide Laundry Detergent
- Clorox Bleach
- Hand Sanitizer – Purell Sanitizers
- Paper Towels
With all the animals we care for and adopt, the paper work is never ending. The ideal products to keep our office functioning are:
- Copy and Printer Paper
- Rolls of Stamps
We are experts at recycling, so we would be delighted if you could drop off the following items:
- Unused Gift Cards to Pet Smart, Petco, etc.
- Unused Gift Cards to Home Depot, Lowes, Office Depot, Staples, etc.
- Newspapers, Plastic Bottles and Cans
Although we try to solicit donations for the products that we use every day, we need lots of special items to keep the shelter functioning. If you don’t see anything on the list you think you can help with, please ask our staff for other items we have identified to improve our facilities.
All donors will be provided an itemized acknowledgment of their donation for tax purposes.
RALPH’S SHOPPERS: All Ralph’s shoppers can have a portion of their purchase donated to SGVHS, and it won’t cost you a penny! Please click the link for details!
Our Amazon.com wish list can be found here:
HAVE A CAR YOU’D LIKE TO DONATE? Please click on the link below: