There are many ways to help the shelter through your generous donations: providing for the shelter in your will; donating cat/dog food and much needed supplies; donating unused gift cards, plastic cans, bottles and newspaper for recycling; signing up for Ralphs Community Giving Program; or donating your unwanted car to the shelter.
Monetary donations are most appreciated and can be mailed, dropped off in person, or made to the shelter through Paypal:
- Flexibility: You can make changes in your will at any time as you and your family’s needs change.
- Versatility: You can leave a specific amount of money, a percentage of your estate or a gift of property.
- Future Benefit: You know your gift will benefit the shelter tomorrow based on your wishes of today.
- Tax Relief: Your gift is entitled to an estate tax charitable deduction for its full value.
Please contact your accountant or attorney to assist you with your charitable request. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
- 50 Pound Bags of Litter
- New and Used Towels (In good condition, please)
- Fleece Blankets or Fabric
- Tide Laundry Detergent
- Clorox Bleach
- Hand Sanitizer – Purell Sanitizers
- Paper Towels
- Copy and Printer Paper
- Rolls of Stamps
CAT TREE PADS FROM FELINE SNOOZERS:
We are in need of additional pads for the beds. Please specify fleece when ordering from Feline Snoozers.
RECYCLING: We are experts at recycling, so we would be delighted if you could drop off the following items:
- Unused Gift Cards to Pet Smart, Petco, etc.
- Unused Gift Cards to Home Depot, Lowes, Office Depot, Staples, etc.
- Newspapers, Plastic Bottles and Cans
RALPHS COMMUNITY GIVING PROGRAM
RALPH’S SHOPPERS: All Ralph’s shoppers can have a portion of their purchase donated to SGVHS, and it won’t cost you a penny! Please click the link for details or click Ralphs Scan Bar for easy scan letter.
AMAZON WISH LIST
Go to smile.amazon.com, find San Gabriel Valley Humane Society, and every time you buy something, 0.5% will be donated to the shelter! It’s easy to do and helps the shelter with every purchase you make! Let your friends know about this simple way to make a difference!